Business Quiz Questions - India Business Quiz with Answers.
|1) What is the name of Head Quarters of Tata Group?
Answer: Bombay House
2) India's first steel mill was built by Tata. In which year was it completed?
3) About 66% of the Tata capital is allocated by Tata Sons for which purpose?
Answer: Philanthropic trusts
4) What was the first Indian luxury hotel established by the Tata Group?
Answer: Taj Mahal Hotel
5) The Tata group consists of how many companies?
6) When was the ministry of divestment formed in India?
7) Which was the first successful divestment of a PSU carried out by the ruling NDA combine?
Answer: Lagan Jute Machinery Company Ltd
8) Who were the final three bidders for Balco when it was being privatised?(Bharat Aluminium Corporation ltd)
Answer: Sterlite, Hindalco, Alcoa
9) Who was the first minister for divestment under NDA government?
Answer: Arun Jaitley
10) Under which Indian prime minister were guidelines for the divestment process first laid down?
Answer: Chandra Shekhar
11) Who are the Bretton Woods Sisters?
Answer: World Bank and IMF
12) Who is the President of World Bank?
Answer: Robert Bruce Zoellvick
13) Who is the President of IMF?
Answer: Domanic Strauss Kahan
14) Who is WTO Chief?
Answer: Pascal Lamy
go to top